BITS Pilani Goa Quark Cubing Challenge 2017, Goa
Date : Feb 5, 2017
Venue : NH 17B, Bypass Road, Zuarinagar, Sancoale, Goa 403726
Events : 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 3x3 one handed, 3x3 Blindfolded, Pyraminx
Total fee : INR 200
Link : WCA link
- Register on the WCA Website. (LINK)
- Register on the Quark Website (LINK). You will receive an email to activate your account.
- Login to the Quark Website. Click on the payments Tab. (LINK)
- Read the payment instructions and make a payment based of 200 INR if you just want to register and mail the receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you also want accomodation, you will need to pay for it accordingly as mentioned on the website.
- Once you have mailed the receipt, your name will appear in the list of registered competitors within 2 days. If it doesn't reflect, please write to the Delegate.
- Carry a printout of the payment receipt and your ID Proof when you come to the competition, collecting the entry pass at the gate of the college.
- This closes on 2nd February at 23:59 IST. After that only on the spot registration will be available.
On the Spot Registration
- Carry your ID Proof with you. Reach the gate of college and take your pass. You will have to make a payment of 200 INR in cash.
- You also need to register separately once you reach the competition venue inside the college for your results to be uploaded on WCA. This will be available from 8:00 to 9:00 A.M.
- If you are late. You will not be allowed. Be on time and inform the delegate in advance if any unexpected delay comes up.
- Bringing your ID Proof is necessary.
- For both online and on the spot registrations, there will be some formalities for registration inside the college which will take 15-20 minutes.
For any queries, please feel free to contact the Organizer or WCA Delegate.