This Puzzle better than the Shenhshou 4x4, and the Qiyi Qiyuan.
The reasons are listed below:
1) It's stable. Not tight or loose, therefore, you can expect no popping!
2) It has a Scratchy feeling. It's not a disadvantage but a desirable perquisite. However it you don't like the feel then lube the cube.
3)This point is purely mine option. The box looks amazing.
4) The middle layers feel better than the outer layers.
However it have a few shortcomings, which are listed below:
1) Conner cutting is mediocre or just okay.
2) It doesn't feel "premium" (That to be expected as it is a 'buget cube')
3) Out of the box it was 'DRY' which made me feel that this was a bad cube. Nevertheless, the dryness dissipates after the first couple of sovle later.
I would recommend this 4x4 over the shengshou 4x4 and the Qiyi With an 4x4 as that puzzle is really loose and unstable.
If you are willing to spend a bit more go for a "magnetic 4x4" as when ever you turn fast the other layers missaline. That happens in ever "non-magnetic 4x4" hopefully my review helped you in making a decision for your new 4x4.