1. This is crap compared to RS3M 2020. Dry , tight and awful smoothness. But after loosening & lubing with high viscosity lube. It's stable & smooth.
3. Initially colors looked weird. But after a lot of solves, I actually liked it. It helps with recognition.
1. Good cube. Needs basic setup though.
2. Quality is good.
3. Feel is decent.
4. Surprisingly doesn't have any spring noises.
5. Value for money.
1. Dry and tight out of the box. Can be fixed by loosening the screw & lubing.
2. Has rough/coarse matt finish/feeling all over. Can be fixed with high/medium viscosity lube. This is a must have for smoothness. Otherwise it is trash.
3. Colors can feel weird at first you'll get used to it. Bright/light colors does help with recognition though.
4. Reverse corner cutting could be better and smoother.
4. Can get very loud.
5. Could've been a bit more opaque.
Buy it , along with a medium-high viscosity lube, if you're a beginner or into non-magnetic cubes. Ideal for accurate turning.