Solve Analysis by CubeXprt - Pranav Prabhu
Improve your solve times by getting your solves analyzed by the best speedcubers. These world-class speedcubers have tried, tested, and learned these skills over the years and this is your best chance to learn from them directly. Our CubeXprt will analyze the solves from video for an average of 5 (Ao5) and provide a complete analysis of the solves and also suggest a 3-step improvement plan for the client within 7 working days.
You can also avail INR 500 discount if you come back again within 60 days of opting for this course.
Courses analyzed by our CubeXprt
- 3x3 OH
Who all can opt-in for this course?
- Any person knowing how to solve the above-mentioned courses can opt-in for this course. The consultation will help you progress faster and easier in this journey of speedcubing.
What will the documents contain?
- The first document will contain a detailed analysis of all 5 solves, in terms of solutions, finger tricks, algorithm choice, and a lot more, as well as advice on improvements.
- The second document will contain a comprehensive three-part improvement plan, outlining the client's three biggest weaknesses, as well as advice and practice drills on how to work on them, along with links to relevant resources.
What do you need to submit for the solve analysis?
- You will be provided a sheet with scrambles.
- You will have to solve and record the video for an average of 5 solves (Ao5)
- A suitable angle to record the solves is explained in these videos
What if you have doubts in the documents provided?
- You can reach out to our customer support team for any queries or doubts on 8080573573 or email us at email@example.com.
Please Note: The amount paid for this course will be NON-REFUNDABLE.
CubeXprt : Pranav Prabhu
WCA ID: 2016PRAB03
Pranav Prabhu is an Indian Professional Speed cuber who specializes in 3x3 FMC alongside participating in 3x3, 3x3 One-Handed, Megaminx, and other NxN events. He is the current National Record holder of FMC single with a solution of 23 moves. He has won a total of 32 medals in various events at WCA competitions.
His best times include officially solving the 3x3 in 6.35 seconds, solving the 3x3 one-handed in 11.65 seconds, and an FMC solution of 23 moves. Outside of cubing, Pranav is an avid reader of genres like science fiction and fantasy. He also has an interest in playing the piano and learning about science and ancient history. He is currently pursuing his undergraduate degree in Biotechnology to this end.
Pranav also believes in deliberate and consistent practice being the key to rapid improvement and encourages others to compete as early as possible to get used to the environment of competitions and to become better associated with the cubing community.
He has over 5 years of competitive experience, 1 year of teaching experience and has participated and focused on a variety of events over the years, being a cuber, interested in improving his all-round performance.
- 3x3-6x6,OH (NxN Expert)
- 3x3 and 3x3 OH (CFOP)
- Time Management
- Finger Tricks, Efficiency
- Competition Practice
His main cubes:
- 3x3 and 3x3 OH - Gan 11M Duo
- 4x4 - 6x6 - YJ MGC Series
- Megaminx: X-Man Galaxy v2 M
- A Rubik's Cube
Having self-motivation to keep improving
- Patience for deliberate practice
- For FMC: a basic knowledge of what skeletons and insertions are
What you'll learn
Tips and Ideas to improve your speed
- Identifying weaknesses and strengths to be able to practice deliberately
- Multiple Algorithms and tricks for difficult cases
- Managing time and efficiency of practice cubing in general
- A versatile arsenal of techniques to broaden your cubing knowledge