WCA ID: 2015SAIF01
Aamir Saifee is an Indian speeducber who specializes in 2x2 speed-solving. He holds a National Record for solving a 2x2 cube in the average time of 1.47 seconds.
He represented India at the World Championships in 2017 and 2019 and the Asian Championships in 2018.
Aamir is a speedcuber and also enjoys playing various sports like cricket, football, and basketball. He has been cubing for 6 years and has been professional Rubik's Cube Coach and critiquer from the last 3 years.
His official best times include solving the 3x3 Rubik's Cube in 6.02 seconds, solving the 2x2 in 1.02 seconds, solving skewb in 1.47 seconds, and solving the 2x2 in an average of 1.47 seconds. He is the current National Record holder for 2x2 and former Asian Record Holder for the same. He currently holds 2 National Records, being 2x2 Average and Skewb single. He also achieved 4th position at the World Championship held in Melbourne, Australia in 2019. Apart from cubing, Aamir’s favourite sport is Formula-1 and basketball.
He has over 2 years of experience in teaching Rubik's Cube and other official puzzles that are part of Cube Competitions recognized and administered by the World Cube Association (WCA).
- Pyraminx (L4E)
- 2x2 ( layer by layer, ortega, CLL, EG-1, EG-2)
- 3x3 (CFOP Method)
- 4x4 ( Yau Method)
- Turns Per Second
- Finger Tricks
His main cubes:
- 3x3 : Valk 3 M
- 2x2 : Valk 2 M
- 4x4 : YJ MGC 4x4
- Pyraminx : Shengshou Pyraminx
- A Rubik's Cube.
- The determination to self-challenge.
- Patience and commitment
What you'll learn
- Anything you want
- Tips and Tricks to solve a Cube with minimum time.
- Understand basic concepts of the events and get the algorithms list.
- Committed to practice, you will be able to solve as fast as Aamir
- Quick critiques and critical thinking
- General strategies for high level performance