WCA ID: 2015CHHA03
Aryan Chhabra is an Indian Speed cuber who specializes in 3x3 Rubik’s Cube. He holds the current Indian National Record single with the time of 4.91 seconds, also being the first sub 5 of India.
He represented India in Red Bull Rubik's Cube World Cup in 2020 and 2021.
Aryan is a Cube Expert, Coach, Trainer, and Athlete, who loves 3x3 solving and enjoys a competitive mindset.
On top of his success in the 3x3, Aryan is also known for his performance in the 4x4 Event, as he became the 4x4 National Champion in 2018. His official best times include solving 3x3 in 4.91 seconds and solving 4x4 in 27.52 seconds. Apart from cubing, Aryan’s favorite food is Butter Chicken. He loves music, bodybuilding, and football.
He has over 5 years of experience in teaching Rubik's Cube and other official puzzles that are part of Cube Competitions recognized and administered by the World Cube Association (WCA).
- 3x3 & 3x3 OH (CFOP Method)
- 4x4 & 5x5 (Yau Method)
- 6x6 & 7x7 (Reduction Method)
- Color Neutrality
His main cubes:
- 3x3 and 3x3 OH - Moyu Weilong WR M
- 4x4 - MoYu Aosu WR M
- 5x5, 6x6, 7x7 & Megaminx - YJ MGC Series
- A Rubik's Cube.
- The determination to self-challenge.
- Patience and commitment
What you can learn:
- Anything you want
- Tips and Tricks to solve a Cube with minimum time.
- Understand basic concepts of the events and get the algorithms list.
- Get the full guide to become Color Neutral