NUMBERS LEARNING: The 100 numbers board is an educational tool designed to help children learn numbers from 1 to 100. The board typically has a grid of 10 rows and 10 columns, with each square containing a number from 1 to 100.
HANDS-ON-LEARNING: The board is designed to be hands-on, with children placing numbers onto the board to learn the sequence of numbers, counting, and basic math operations. The board can be used in various ways, such as matching numbers, filling in missing numbers, or creating patterns.
MULTIFUNCTIONAL: The board is multifunctional and can be used for a range of activities. For example, it can be used for number recognition, counting, addition, subtraction, and even multiplication. It is an excellent tool to introduce children to basic math concepts in a fun and interactive way.
IMPROVES PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS: As children use the board to solve problems, it helps to develop their problem-solving skills. They learn to use logic and reasoning to fill in the missing numbers or solve simple math equations.
EASY TO USE: The 100 numbers board learning toy is easy to use and can be enjoyed by children of all ages. It is a great tool for parents and teachers to use in the classroom or at home to teach kids basic math concepts in an engaging and interactive way.
HOW TO PLAY:
The 100 numbers board includes wooden number blocks that can be made magnetic by sticking the magnetic tile under it. There are multiple ways by which you can play this board game such as:
- Children can learn to count and identify numbers from 1-100 by placing the magnetic number blocks in the numbered tin case.
- Use the symbol and number blocks to create your own mathematical problems.
- Hide the numbers on the tin case with the magnetic puzzle pieces and write the correct number that must come at that place by using the included temporary marker pen.
- Use the red/blue chips to identify and create patterns on the number board. For example, ask your child to create a pattern and place chips on every other number or create a pattern with odd or even numbers like covering the odd number with blue and even number with red colored chips.
- Two 10 sided dice are included in the box which can be used to play number games.
- The magnetic square blocks can be utilized to grasp a multitude of mathematical concepts such as place values, multiplication, factions, rounding off, identifying patterns in odd and even numbers, and many more.
- Can be used for both learning and developing number comparison skills with the help of the "<",">" and "=" operator sets included in the box.
- Children can exercise their puzzle-solving abilities by creating and solving various puzzles. For instance, you could use the number pieces ranging from 1 to 6 to create a puzzle where you must select three numbers whose sum is equal to 10.
- Can be used to play Sudoku on the grid platform of the box that can help cultivate observation and logical abilities.
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
|M.R.P.||:||₹ 1099.00 (incl. of all taxes)|
|Generic Name of Product||:||Plastic Puzzle|
|Product Weight||:||728 grams|
|Package Weight||:||728 grams|
|Package Contents||:||1 tin box with numbers 1-100 on both sides, 19 symbol blocks and substitute clappers, 1 sheet of magnetic tile, 100 numerical blocks in 2 colors, 1 storage box, 1 temporary marker pen, 2 dice, 1 sheet of magnetic puzzle pieces, 60 transparent non-magnetic chips.|
|Country of Origin||:||India|
|Manufactured By||:||Brainlytic Solutions Pvt Ltd, Sunder Nagar, Raipur CG India|
Its amazing for learning counting
Mangnet is not good enough otherwise all things are good.
The Cube Is REALLY nice!
- Opens in a new window.