Solve Analysis by CubeXprt - Akshaansh Chilakapati
Improve your solve times by getting your solves analyzed by the best speedcubers. These world-class speedcubers have tried, tested, and learned these skills over years and this is your best chance to learn from them directly. Our CubeXprt will analyze the solves from video for an average of 5 (Ao5) and provide a complete analysis of the solves and also suggest a 3 step improvement plan for the client within7 working days.
You can also avail INR 500 discount if you come back again within 60 days of opting for this course.
Courses analyzed by our CubeXprt -
Who all can opt-in for this course?
- Any person knowing how to solve the above-mentioned course cube can opt-in for this course. The consultation will help you progress faster and easier in this journey of speedcubing.
What will the documents contain?
- The first document will contain a detailed analysis of all 5 solves, in terms of solutions, finger tricks, algorithm choice, and a lot more, as well as advice on improvements.
- The second document will contain a comprehensive three-part improvement plan, outlining the client's three biggest weaknesses, as well as advice and practice drills on how to work on them, along with links to relevant resources.
What do you need to submit for the solve analysis?
- You will be provided a sheet with scrambles.
- You will have to solve and record the video for an average of 5 solves (Ao5)
- A suitable angle to record the solves is explained in these videos
What if you have doubts in the documents provided?
- You can reach out to our customer support team for any queries or doubts on 8080573573 or email us at email@example.com.
Please note: The amount paid for this course will be NON-REFUNDABLE.
CubeXprt : Akshaansh Chilakapati
WCA ID : 2016CHIL02
Akshaansh Chilakapati is a professional speed cuber ranked top 10 in India for Sum of Ranks (Single) and 11th for Average. He specializes in many events but is most proficient at big cubes, ranging from 4x4 to 7x7. He has a total of 29 podiums in just these events, and a total of 70 podiums from 22 WCA competitions. He has won 2 WCA competitions, and 1 online competition and almost always gets podiums in the big cube events.
Akshaansh is known for his great overall performances across all events, and his notable success in the 4x4 and 6x6 events. He has a good sense of understanding of how algorithms affect pieces and possesses a focused style of looking ahead while turning fast. He believes that intuition trumps memorization, and advocates practicing big cubes as a way to improve at every single cubic (NxN) event.
His official best times include solving the 4x4 in 27.49 seconds, 5x5 in 58.68 secondsl and 6x6 in 1 minute 50 seconds, along with a 3x3 one-handed single of 11.72 seconds. He is ranked 5th in the country for 6x6 single and 7th for average.
In addition to speed cubing, Akshaansh studies Aerospace Engineering and aspires to be an Astrophysicist in the future by pursuing a master's abroad. He is an avid sportsperson who plays basketball, tennis, and football, among others. He is also a qualified musician who can play the drums, guitar, bass guitar, and piano.
Having started cubing around the end of 2016, he has a little under 6 years of experience competing. He has a YouTube channel called ‘SpaceTime Cubing’, where he uploads videos that include tutorials, solves, narrations, and sometimes battles! His aim is to get speed cubing to reach as many people as possible and teach the art to as many as he can, preaching why more people should get into it.
- 2x2-7x7 (NxN Expert)
- 3x3 One-Handed (CFOP)
- 4x4 (Yau Method)
- 5x5 -7x7 (Reduction Method)
- Pyraminx, Megaminx
- Look-ahead, Turning efficiency
- Balanced practicing & Targeted improvement
His main cubes:
- 2x2 - QiYi Valk 2M
- 4x4 - 7x7 - YJ MGC Series
- Pyraminx - QiYi X-Man Bell Pyraminx
Megaminx - YJ MGC Megaminx
- The puzzle you want to improve at.
- The willingness to challenge what you already know and improve.
- The readiness to understand new/different techniques that may help you improve.
- A half-decent recording setup.
What you'll learn:
- The exact areas you need to work on to get faster.
- How to turn more efficiently.
- What to focus on while solving, pertaining to look-ahead.
- How to practice relevant to your weaknesses.
- How to balance your practice across various events.
- The logic behind each step of your improvement.
- How to acquire the mental state needed to break ‘barriers’, if you believe in them.