Solve Analysis by CubeXprt - Aryan Chhabra
Improve your solve times by getting your solves analyzed by the best speedcubers. These world-class speedcubers have tried, tested, and learned these skills over years and this is your best chance to learn from them directly. Our CubeXprt will analyze the solves from video for an average of 5 (Ao5) and provide a complete analysis of the solves and also suggest a 3 step improvement plan for the client within7 working days.
You can also avail INR 500 discount if you come back again within 60 days of opting for this course.
Courses analyzed by our CubeXprt -
- 3x3 One-Handed
Who all can opt-in for this course?
- Any person knowing how to solve the above-mentioned course cube can opt-in for this course. The consultation will help you progress faster and easier in this journey of speedcubing.
What will the documents contain?
- The first document will contain a detailed analysis of all 5 solves, in terms of solutions, finger tricks, algorithm choice, and a lot more, as well as advice on improvements.
- The second document will contain a comprehensive three-part improvement plan, outlining the client's three biggest weaknesses, as well as advice and practice drills on how to work on them, along with links to relevant resources.
What do you need to submit for the solve analysis?
- You will be provided a sheet with scrambles.
- You will have to solve and record the video for an average of 5 solves (Ao5)
- A suitable angle to record the solves is explained in these videos
What if you have doubts in the documents provided?
- You can reach out to our customer support team for any queries or doubts on 8080573573 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The amount paid for this course will be NON-REFUNDABLE.
CubeXprt : Aryan Chhabra
WCA ID: 2015CHHA03
Aryan Chhabra is an Indian Speed cuber who specializes in 3x3 Rubik’s Cube. He holds the current Indian National Record single with the time of 4.91 seconds, also being the first sub 5 of India.
He represented India in Red Bull Rubik's Cube World Cup in 2020 and 2021.
Aryan is a Cube Expert, Coach, Trainer, and Athlete, who loves 3x3 solving and enjoys a competitive mindset.
On top of his success in the 3x3, Aryan is also known for his performance in the 4x4 Event, as he became the 4x4 National Champion in 2018. His official best times include solving 3x3 in 4.91 seconds and solving 4x4 in 27.52 seconds. Apart from cubing, Aryan’s favorite food is Butter Chicken. He loves music, bodybuilding, and football.
He has over 5 years of experience in teaching Rubik's Cube and other official puzzles that are part of Cube Competitions recognized and administered by the World Cube Association (WCA).
- 3x3 & 3x3 OH (CFOP Method)
- 4x4 & 5x5 (Yau Method)
- 6x6 & 7x7 (Reduction Method)
- Color Neutrality
His main cubes:
- 3x3 and 3x3 OH - Moyu Weilong WR M
- 4x4 - MoYu Aosu WR M
- 5x5, 6x6, 7x7 & Megaminx - YJ MGC Series
- A Rubik's Cube.
- The determination to self-challenge.
- Patience and commitment
What you can learn:
- Anything you want
- Tips and Tricks to solve a Cube with minimum time.
- Understand basic concepts of the events and get the algorithms list.
- Get the full guide to become Color Neutral