- TOWER OF HANOI: The Wooden Rainbow Tower, originally known as Tower of Hanoi is a mathematical game consisting of three rods and 8 disks of various diameters, which can slide onto any rod. It is an ancient puzzle invented by a French mathematician in 1883.
- INTERACTIVE PUZZLE: It can be used to teach kids to learn colors, sizes and numbers but can be played by all ages because of its increasing complexity when the number of disks are increased.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: This wooden rainbow tower is made of premium quality wood which is non-toxic, well polished and without any sharp chamfers. The colored wooden rings are vibrant with smooth round edges.
- BENEFITS: It can develop logical and mathematical abilities, cultivate eye-hand coordination ability, train muscle reflexes. It is used for both education and entertainment and also helps in brain development.
- FOR ALL AGES: Suitable for all ages, this Wooden Rainbow Tower is a great gift for friends, family, coworkers or yourself. Gift it on any occasion, be it Birthdays, Father's Day, Mother's day or festivals.
HOW TO PLAY:
The objective of the game is to move all the pieces from the first tower to the third tower.
- You are allowed to move only one disk at a time.
- You can only transfer the top disk of one stack to another rod.
- You cannot place the larger disk on the smaller disk
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
|M.R.P.||:||₹ 599.00 (incl. of all taxes)|
|Generic Name of Product||:||Plastic Puzzle|
|Product Weight||:||277 grams|
|Package Weight||:||354 grams|
|Package Contents||:||1 Unit Toy (1 Board with 8 rings)|
|Imported By||:||Mamta Enterprises, Amrut Bhawan, Mumbai Central, Mumbai, India|
|Marketed By||:||Brainlytic Solutions Pvt Ltd, Sunder Nagar, Raipur CG India|
- Opens in a new window.