Solve Analysis by Megaminx CubeXprt - Nikhil Soares
Improve your solve times by getting your solves analyzed by the best speedcubers. These world-class speedcubers have tried, tested, and learned these skills over the years and this is your best chance to learn from them directly. Our CubeXprt will analyze the solves from video for an average of 5 (Ao5) and provide a complete analysis of the solves and also suggest a 3-step improvement plan for the client within 7 working days.
You can also avail INR 500 discount if you come back again within 60 days of opting for this course.
Courses analyzed by our CubeXprt
Who all can opt-in for this course?
- Any person knowing how to solve the above-mentioned courses can opt-in for this course. The consultation will help you progress faster and easier in this journey of speedcubing.
What will the documents contain?
- The first document will contain a detailed analysis of all 5 solves, in terms of solutions, finger tricks, algorithm choice, and a lot more, as well as advice on improvements.
- The second document will contain a comprehensive three-part improvement plan, outlining the client's three biggest weaknesses, as well as advice and practice drills on how to work on them, along with links to relevant resources.
What do you need to submit for the solve analysis?
- You will be provided a sheet with scrambles.
- You will have to solve and record the video for an average of 5 solves (Ao5)
- A suitable angle to record the solves is explained in these videos
What if you have doubts in the documents provided?
- You can reach out to our customer support team for any queries or doubts on 8080573573 or email us at email@example.com.
Please Note: The amount paid for this course will be NON-REFUNDABLE.
CubeXprt : Nikhil Soares
WCA ID - 2015SOAR01
Nikhil Soares is one of the top speed cubers in India that practices all 17 WCA events. He has been speed cubing since 2015. He has broken a total of 22 National Records in Megaminx and has been the National Record Holder and National Champion consecutively since 2016. He became the Megaminx Asian Champion in 2018 too. Nikhil is also ranked 1st in India for Sum of All ranks (overall) for averages and has secured a total of 190 podiums in WCA competitions.
Nikhil is known for his unique use of table solving techniques to solve the Megaminx. He has competed in 59 WCA competitions in the past 6 years. This experience allows him to keep calm and perform well in competitions, sometimes even solving faster than at home. He believes in a more fluid approach to solving in order to maximize lookahead as opposed to spamming TPS (turns per second). He tries to optimize f2l and block building rather than learning hundreds of algorithms. Nikhil often switches up the events he practices from the side events to big cubes to short events. This allows him to maintain and improve his timings in all events at the same time.
Apart from cubing Nikhil is also an aspiring drummer and musician which slightly improves his hand eye coordination.
- Megaminx Expert
- Megaminx Table solving
- Creative 3x3 F2L solutions
- Slow turning solves
- Controlling nerves
- Performing well in nerve-racking scenarios
His main cubes:
- 2x2 - Qiyi Valk 2M
- 3x3 and OH - Gan 11M Pro
- 4x4 and 5x5 - Moyu WRM
- 6x6 and 7x7 - YJ MGC
- Megaminx - YJ Yuhu V2M
- Pyraminx - X-man Bell V1
- Skewb - Gan Skewb M
- Square 1 - YJ MGC
- Clock - Qiyi Clock
- Should use the same method I am using for that particular cube.
- Submit a good quality recording for solve analysis.
- Try to record the solves from your Point of View, if not then make sure most surfaces of the cube are visible.
- Should apply the feedback given in order to improve quickly
What you will learn
- Efficiency in solutions
- Methods to improve look ahead
- Algorithm sets if required
- Obtaining consistent averages
- Finding the sweet spot for turning speed
- Planning the average
- Practice guide/routine in brief
- How to improve further
- Competition simulated solves
- Maintaining concentration mid solve