Solve Analysis by CubeXprt - Nithin Babu
Improve your solve times by getting your solves analyzed by the best speedcubers. These world-class speedcubers have tried, tested, and learned these skills over years and this is your best chance to learn from them directly. Our CubeXprt will analyze the solves from video for an average of 5 (Ao5) and provide a complete analysis of the solves and also suggest a 3-step improvement plan for the client within7 working days.
You can also avail INR 500 discount if you come back again within 60 days of opting for this course.
Courses analyzed by our CubeXprt -
- 3x3 One-Handed
Who all can opt-in for this course?
- Any person knowing how to solve the above-mentioned course cube can opt-in for this course. The consultation will help you progress faster and easier in this journey of speedcubing.
What will the documents contain?
- The first document will contain a detailed analysis of all 5 solves, in terms of solutions, finger tricks, algorithm choice, and a lot more, as well as advice on improvements.
- The second document will contain a comprehensive three-part improvement plan, outlining the client's three biggest weaknesses, as well as advice and practice drills on how to work on them, along with links to relevant resources.
What do you need to submit for the solve analysis?
- You will be provided a sheet with scrambles.
- You will have to solve and record the video for an average of 5 solves (Ao5)
- A suitable angle to record the solves is explained in these videos
What if you have doubts in the documents provided?
- You can reach out to our customer support team for any queries or doubts on 8080573573 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The amount paid for this course will be NON-REFUNDABLE.
CubeXprt : Nithin Babu
WCA ID: 2012BABU01
Nithin Babu is an Indian Professional Speedcuber specializing in 2x2, 3x3, 3x3 OH, 4x4, 5x5, and 6x6. He is a nine-time National Record Holder and a former 2x2, 4x4, and 5x5 National Champion. He has competed in a total of 21 events, with a total of 75 podiums, including 24 gold medals in WCA competitions, and several online competitions and leagues.
His official best times include solving 2x2 in 1.87 seconds (average), solving the 3x3 in 6.51 seconds, solving 4x4 in 28.27 seconds, and solving 3x3 OH in 13.53 seconds (average). Other than Cubing, Nithin Babu’s interests include Weight Training, Fitness, Basketball, MCU, and DCEU fandom. He completed his undergrad from IITM and is going to pursue his MS from GeorgiaTech in the US.
He has over 10 years of competitive experience, and over 2 years of experience in teaching the Rubik's Cube and other official puzzles that are part of Cube Competitions recognized and administered by the World Cube Association (WCA).
- 2x2-6x6 (NxN Expert)
- 3x3 and 3x3 OH (CFOP expert)
- 4x4 (Yau Method)
- 5x5 & 6x6 (Yau & Reduction Method)
- Colour neutrality
- Finger Tricks, Efficiency & Turning fluidity
His main cubes:
- 2x2 - QiYi Valk 2M
- 3x3 and 3x3 OH - Moyu Weilong WRM2020
- 5x5 - QiYi Valk 5M
- 4x4 & 6x6 - YJ MGC Series
- The availability of relevant puzzles.
- Knowledge of basic methods for all the above puzzles.
- Patience and commitment.
- Motivation to change and become faster.
- Desire to think out of the box.
What you'll learn
- Tips and Tricks to solve a Cube within minimum time.
- Understanding of new ways of solving that one picks up from years of cubing experience.
- Develop the ability to pinpoint weaknesses and areas of refinement.
- The trajectory of improvement, and how to follow it for maximum success.